Join the people helping people.
If you want to help shape an industry, challenge yourself, and invest in your own future, this is the place for you. PSCU is a highly accessible environment where you’re empowered to think on your feet, work from your heart, and discover the very best version of your professional and personal self. “Our Momentum. Your Moment.”
This application is the first step in seizing your moment.
This position handles assigned Debit, ATM, and Credit products and solutions while serving as a liaison and subject matter authority to internal and external customers. The incumbent will also develop business and stakeholder requirements for the delivery of new products for member credit unions and financial institutions. The incumbent will collaborate with members of various internal and external groups to identify the business needs and goals, research, elicit, and draft requirements as well as work directly with the Product Owner and IT teams.
- Analyze and review product requests and coordinate a strategic feasibility study
- Research competitive products (to gain insight on preliminary product description, project financial justification, risks, and technical resources needed)
- Recommend pricing scenarios
- Estimate product participation before seeking final management approval
- Function as subject matter authority of assigned products and solutions
- Provide training and consultative support to internal and external customers
- Assist in the coordination and presentation of seminars and training for PSCU-FS personnel, prospective clients, trade associations, current members, and other entities as assigned
- Assist in the development of product documentation, procedures, training, marketing materials, and sales initiatives
- Coordinate delivery of product training to designated personnel
- Communicate product launch initiatives and measure achievement of product goals
- Report and routinely update product and solution performance information for reporting to Senior Management; Direct the development of product documentation, procedures, training, and marketing materials
- Communicate product launch initiatives and measure achievement of goals
- Conduct meetings and participate in meetings to support Change Management Committee throughout developmental stages to track and communicate progress and participate in various PSCU Financial Services, Fiserv, MasterCard, Visa, regional ATM networks, or other advisory groups or committees
- Serve as primary liaison to sales, support, implementation, and enhancements for assigned Debit, ATM & Credit products
- Maintain proficiency in departmental operations to assist in volume conditions or function as primary or backup
- Work as a member and/or leader of a cross-functional team that addresses the development and implementation of new and/or enhanced products and services within determined deadlines
- Partner with stakeholders to elicit and document business requirements and provide research and analysis to aid in solving complex business scenarios
- Interview customers to fully understand the business requirements which will be used to create the functional designs and technical specifications.
- Analyze, and prepare requirements documentation, including but not limited to current and future state swim lane diagrams, defining business requirements, stakeholder requirements, business rules, data definitions, user stories, and epics
- Review incoming requirements at the program level and work directly with assigned stakeholders
- Ensure continuity of services by serving as a subject matter authority on business functionality and impact of system changes on multiple product platforms
- Monitor, control, update, and coordinate changes to existing projects while summarizing and communicating project status information and producing effective management reports, as needed
- Interface with cross-functional groups to communicate and ensure successful project deliverables and handle expectations responsibly
- Will work closely with the Project Managers, Scrum Masters, and Technology Leads, to assist with project planning and scope management
- Proactively develop and maintain technical knowledge in a specialty area(s)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Five (5) years of business analysis experience required.
- Experience in the financial and card payment industry required.
- One (1) year of project management experience preferred.
- Experience working with third-party payment processors (e.g., First Data, TSys, etc.) preferred.
- Experience in writing test scripts, performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and working with project stakeholders to complete pilot testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)® and Scrum certifications preferred but not required.
At PSCU, everything we do recognizes the fact that our employees are our most important asset. That’s why we are committed to a work/life integration that goes above and beyond to ensure that you have the quality time at home with your family and/or to pursue outside interests and aspirations. We back this up with generous PTO, the opportunity to work remotely, flexible scheduling and a management team that understands how to adjust when the unexpected curveballs of life happen.
Check out the comprehensive benefits PSCU has to offer that further solidifies our reputation as a company that just “gets it” when it comes to balancing life’s planned and unplanned events while equipping you with all the tools for growth.
- Beautiful, state-of-the-art campuses
- Endless opportunities for advancement
- Competitive wages
- Remote work options
- Flexible scheduling
Our benefits package includes:
- Generous paid time off
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- 401K (with employer match)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Insurance
- Legal Plan
- Pet Insurance
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health Matters Wellness program that allows employees to earn points to reduce medical premiums
All applications are reviewed by an AIRS Certified Diversity and Inclusion Recruiter. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion HERE!
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
PSCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “EEO is the Law” Poster and the “EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement. PSCU will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the legal duty to furnish information.
For positions based out of our Phoenix, Arizona location, PSCU is an E-Verify Employer. Please click here for the E-Verify Poster in English or Spanish. For information regarding your Right To Work, please click here for English or Spanish.
As an ongoing commitment to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities, PSCU has established alternative methods to complete the application process. Disabled applicants needing assistance are encouraged to submit resumes via our careers page submission button If further assistance is required.