Pleased.com is hiring a Remote User Experience Designer
We’re looking for people who are passionate about our product and serving our clients. We retain our team members with a dynamic and flexible work life which empowers them to create value, and rewards them generously based upon their contribution.
The successful candidate will be a self-driven digital product designer with experience in Customer Service SAAS. The candidate will work on ensuring that all user-experience journeys across all products and channels are smooth and intuitive interactions. The candidate will be passionate for the product forming, UX/UI design and data analysis. The candidate will have strong problem-solving skills and able to be OK with ambiguity.
Who We Are
Pleased.com is a new and exciting SaaS customer support solution for small and large businesses. We pride ourselves upon the product we’ve created together in less than a year. We improve the application on a daily basis and are continuously adding new features. With us, you’ll always have something new and exciting to work on and never be bored! We’re a small and fast moving agile team. We need talented individuals to drive increased growth and contribute to the innovation, creativity and hard work that currently serves our clients further via our team's grit and innovation.
- Doing design investigations and research to understand business and user’s needs
- Collaborate closely with PM to create user flow, wireframes, prototypes effectively to communicate your ideas by using any of design methods
- Work closely to developers and engineers to create appealing, user-friendly and crisp UI assets to implement intuitive user experiences
- Produce final production visuals that will be implemented into the product
- 3-5 years of experience designing user interfaces for web
- Technical understanding (HTML, CSS, etc.) and familiar with UI/UX development guideline (ex, iOS/ Material Design Guidelines)
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD
- Have the ability to move fast and ship work while maintaining a high standard of quality
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during application and interview
- Be a great team player with ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- SaaS experience and UX copywriting experience will be bonus points
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree or Masters in design-related degree would be beneficial
- Quarterly and flash bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Education allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Annual company holidays - we’re hoping to make it to Koh Samui in 2021!
- Highly talented, dependable co-workers
- Our team is small enough for you to be impactful
- Our business is backed by established and successful businesses, offering stability and security to our employees