Who you are:
- You are ambitious. You might want to build your own company one day or have tried to tackle the toughest tech problems just for fun.
- You have a good understanding of computer science fundamentals. You might not have gone to school for it, but you know the difference between heap and stack, different time complexities, and which patterns to use and when.
- You enjoy writing Swift
- You have a background in mobile development and experience working in a high-growth tech company on a consumer-facing product
- You want to work in a fast growing startup. Which means doing some of the not-so-fun stuff like working with the team to debug and solve production issues, even outside of business hours when needed.
- You have empathy. For the people who use the product you write, for the people who you code alongside, you are thinking about how your work can best impact other people.
What you can expect:
- Working with world class engineers, Phds, and designers in a fully distributed team
- Unique challenges and the support and talent to solve them
- Freedom to work where you please
- 5+ years of iOS development experience
- Deep understanding of Swift
- Demonstrable knowledge of building scalable, consumer based iOS apps
- Deep understanding of threading, and memory management. You are comfortable working with native iOS languages and technologies.
- You have a firm grasp on the tools for the trade (Swift, Combine, SwiftUI, and Xcode).
- Eye for design implementation
Bonus points if you have:
- Experiencing working in high traffic, low latency applications
- Interest in functional programming and unidirectional data flow (e.g. Composable Architecture)