We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer who will help to design, develop, and manage the technical functionalities related to the evolution and adaptation of our international business.
You will be working in an agile "build it and run it" environment where engineering teams build, launch, monitor, and support the product that they own.
We are looking for passion in creating systems by producing clean, consistent, and well-organized code. As well as a good team player supporting colleagues and creating a learning and sharing environment!
The Tech team is growing as fast as the business, and we are looking for people to join us in multiple teams. Whether it will be on the management of customers and suppliers payments (Bucks), our after-sales and quality services (Customer Satisfaction), our merchant back-office tooling and interface, or just new teams for brand new products, the choice is yours!
What you will bring to the team:
- At least 5 years of experience as a talented developer.
- Love in distributed, high-volume services in Python (or any language) and good knowledge in shipping high-quality code (clean code, TDD, BDD, DDD, SOLID).
- Curiosity, proactivity, team spirit, and passion.
- Scrum and Kanban are not karate moves and you hate the V cycle.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, in English at least, French is a plus.
- Interest in our tech stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, RestFul API, Python, VueJs, Nuxt, Algolia, Datadog, Spinnaker, SQS, ElasticSearch, Nginx, UWSGI.
- Beginner chess players accepted. We also take those who prefer board games and musicians (we have a band!).
Why should you join us:
- A meaningful job: through hard work, you will help avoid thousands of tons of electronic waste and fight against planned obsolescence. It counts!
- An attractive salary, equity, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc...), parental benefits, remote-friendly, relocation package, internal events, etc
- Technical challenges all day every day: you will have the freedom to innovate and adopt new ideas!
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow! (Backademy, technical guilds, Meet-up & Conference)
- Grow your career with a flexible career path, BackMarket can help you evolve!
- A booming scale-up: our environment is rapidly growing in Europe, the USA, and now in Asia!
- A lot of fun: you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, open-minded, and friendly environment.
BackMarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.