The engineering group, managed by Thierry, is composed of 20 engineers, such as Matthieu and La.
This group is subdivided in 4 main teams:
- Integrations, in charge of our modules for the e-commerce platforms (Prestashop, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud).
- Artificial Intelligence, building Machine Learning models to predict defect rate, detect fraud and more.
- Core, in charge of our payment pages, dashboard, APIs and integrations with numerous banking services
- Platform & Infrastructure
What youll do
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our core team. This team is the biggest one and manages the payment pages, dashboard, APIs and integrations with numerous banking services. This team is subdivided into ephemeral sub-teams focused on a particular topic.
As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Work across the stack to deliver new features from start-to-finish
- Build clean, performant APIs
- Build and improve our different components and services
- Actively share knowledge and document insights to support continuous team improvement and collaboration
- Act as a mentor for the team throughout the software development process
Our Tech stack includes:
- Python, Postgresql, Google Cloud Platform, Datadog and more on the backend
- React, TypeScript on the frontend
You may be a fit if
- You are a real team player enjoying collaboration and working in Pair/Mob Programming.
- You are willing to work with best practices (TDD / BDD / DDD / XP / CICD)
- You consider the role of an engineer to be far greater than producing code.
- You are able to fully own a project. We voluntarily choose not to have project managers.
- You value code simplicity, performance and details.
- You are familiar with data structures and algorithms.
- You have demonstrated that you can learn and adapt quickly.
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment.
- You are fluent in English and have experience working in an international environment.
- Offices in Paris (2me arrondissement) and Rennes
- Full remote welcomed !
- A first call (30) with one of our Talent Acquisition Managers
- A video-call (30) with Thierry, Head of Engineering
- A full remote exercice
- A video-call (30) with one of future team members
- A system design interview (1h) with future team members
- A team fit (30 min) !