So when we say we are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer we do want want you to be an awesome QA who’s dabbled with many different projects. We are looking for someone who can hold the team to the highest standards.
**What we are looking for:
- Experience with end-to-end testing automation
- Experience with either Puppeteer, Selenium or Cypress
- Good understanding of various tools used for automated tests
- Experience with testing an application built around microservices
- Experience with testing single-page web applications
- Great analytical thinking to make smart choices about the scope of testing
- Extensive experience with creating automated tests scenarios
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal
Be sure to mention the words ASSAULT DECEMBER WEEKEND when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
Salary and compensation
$30,000 — $50,000/year