About our Team:
Our company culture is top priority and we strive to create an environment where all of our team members are empowered to do their best work. We’re proud of the collaborative culture we’ve built, even while working fully remote. We also understand that in order to be your best self you need time to relax and recharge. That’s why we encourage everyone at Socialive to take Mental Health Days each month, in addition to their PTO and our company-wide holiday shutdown. With our distributed, remote-first team culture we’ve had the opportunity to incorporate diverse thoughts, values, and perspectives that have been critical to our growth. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) is at the heart of Socialive’s success and we celebrate it in everything we do. Our mission is to be a leader in DEI and demonstrate what it truly means to be a place where all people can be bold and the best version of themselves.
Socialive is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to craft testing solutions that enable rapid delivery of quality software. Your primary objective will be delivering clear assessments of software quality in the shortest possible cycle time. As a QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with your teammates and cross-functional collaborators to verify functionality while maintaining a positive and collaborative remote work environment
- Performing end-to-end testing that will enable our engineering team to build and deploy new features and capabilities
- Owning overall quality of software projects
- Conducting manual validation when necessary and reviewing automated test results for new and existing features on Socialive’s web and mobile platforms
- Crafting new automation scripts from manual test cases that can be added to our growing library of test automation
- Work alongside both engineering, QA, and product teams to see bug fixes through to completion
- Develop test cases and scenarios based on user stories and business requirements
Technologies you’ll work with and experience you’ll ideally bring
- 3+ years of experience validating software application changes and working with third party recording testing tools (TestProject, AccelQ)
- 3+ years of experience creating automated test scripts that test both front end and back end (UI, API, Database changes)
- 3+ years of experience working with Java and Cucumber
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum team environment
- Experience with Web and Mobile testing (Android and iOS, Appium) a plus
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, JIRA) and test case management suites (Zephyr, Testrail, X-Ray, etc)
- Working with BDD testing (Cucumber, Gherkin, etc.)
- Working with CI and Build Automation tools to incorporate test scripts in a gated build environment
- Working with Postman / JMeter for REST API testing
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.