We are looking for: A Technical Audio Designer to help prototype and define new audio UI/UX paradigms and experiences. Bonus if you have experience with games, VR/AR, or another 3D interactive industry.
•Design and implement unique and compelling sound assets for the interactive experiences
•Define UX for new first party applications
•Mentor audio team members
•Troubleshoot and help fix audio bugs
• You have strong, demonstrable sound design and editing skills
• Experience integrating sound assets with audio engines such as AVAudioEngine, FMOD, or WWise
• Experience using game engines such as RealityKit, Unity, or Unreal
• Experience coding in a language such as Swift, Objective-C, C# and/or C++
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in the following strongly preferred:
• Sound design for games or art installations
• Running DAW software such as Logic, ProTools, REAPER, etc.
• Experience w/ MaxMSP, PureData, or other audio prototyping environments
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:North America Only.