Topia is looking for an experienced and talented Senior UI/UX Designer who is passionate about designing products and features that our users will love! You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with a cross-functional team to design and shape unique user-centric products and experiences.
As a Designer at Topia you will be responsible for taking broad, conceptual ideas and turning them into something useful and valuable for our users and translating any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team to execute creative solutions.
- Create, improve, and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, storyboards, etc.
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant and effectively communicate and defend your design and interaction decisions.
- Define, craft, and evolve design within visual systems and/or standards.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Maintain pixel-perfect design file.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile, cross-functional teams.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience.
- An up to date portfolio illustrating your work.
- Solid foundation in visual design.
- Firm understanding of information architecture and UX design principles.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma.
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving honest feedback.
We’re committed to building a culturally diverse team. We encourage every person who is interested to apply - you never know, you might just be the perfect person for one of our open roles, even if you don’t match 100% of the job description.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction