What's special about us:
- Our coworkers are collaborative, proactive, and interesting -- and they care about the right things. We've built a culture based on values that mean something to us and we practice them daily.
- Our compensation is comprehensive, competitive, and can include benefits like extended health insurance, a $600 Lifestyle Spending Account, a $1000 annual learning budget, a Tax-Free Savings Account and a matching Retirement Savings Plan and paid time off, if you're in Canada. Not in Canada? We'll create a compensation package you're excited about together.
- Our employees' priorities matter. Career growth? Balancing work and life? Helping you live your best life is #goals.
- Our track record is strong, our market opportunity is growing, and we're already providing solutions to some of the biggest companies in the world-- and you'll be helping us accelerate even faster. Come join a sustainably profitable, small company and see the impact of your work.
What our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) do:
- As part of the Sales team, execute the vision for revenue generation in the SMB and State, Local government, markets that enables Pagefreezer to achieve its mission, vision, and goals in a Values-aligned way.
- Achieving quotas through successful business development activities.
- Communicating the value of our solutions and services to leads, to a variety of personas and stakeholders in the small-to-medium business market and the state, local, and government markets.
- Excelling at mission-critical business development and sales activities:
- Develop lists, research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest by cold calling prospective customers to educate them about our software solution and its applicable uses
- Qualifying leads from our Marketing team over the phone, through email, web conferencing, and more to identify prospective customers, recommending the appropriate services/products
- Setting up discovery calls and meetings between prospects and Account Executives ensuring a smooth transition
- Maintaining accurate records of all prospecting and qualifying activities including calls, emails, conversation notes, and follow-up activities within HubSpot CRM
- Collaborating with Marketing, Account Executives and other team members cross-functionally, communicating insights that drive business
- Staying up to date with new services/products and plans
- Participating in ongoing training and development programs to increase skills and knowledge
What makes you a great fit:
- Alignment with our Core Values
- 1+ years of experience in outbound sales in a SAAS company
- Or years of solid experience in retail sales or similar
- Proven record of achieving an assigned quota, or being responsible for hitting targets, such as product/services quotas or targets, fundraising, telethons. Etc.
- General understanding of how sales funnels and pipelines work, and a desire to learn more
- Exposure to various Sales techniques and methods is a bonus, or the desire to learn about them
- Ability to use multiple tools and platforms to manage sales funnels, we use Hubspot, Outplay, and ZoomInfo
- Strong speaking, writing, presenting, influence, persuasion, and/or negotiation skills
- An adaptable game plan and an ear for coaching, a learning mindset, and a resilient competitiveness (Sales can be hard, but rewarding, and we'll figure it out together!)
- Able to work 40 hours a week and authorized to work in Canada (anywhere in Canada works for us).
Sound interesting? Time to apply!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Canada Only.