What is the opportunity?
As a Business Development Representative at CANImmunize, you will be responsible for scaling our reach to the Canadian & US market. You are a driven, high-energy individual that consistently goes above and beyond to tackle daring challenges. In spite of adversity, you deliver results and comfortable with ambiguity and change. You are passionate about healthcare and technology, and have a history of excellence in your pursuits both personally and professionally. Healthcare & SAAS sales experience is preferred but not mandatory.
Your role is crucial to our continued success. Your day-to-day will involve lead generation and prospecting, lead qualification, and scheduling touch-points between clients and Account Executives team members. Ideal candidates possess a tremendous amount of drive and don’t shy away from prospecting efforts. The expectation is that this role will function as an outbound role.
What will you be doing?
- Research new leads in our target markets.
- Perform high volume cold outreach (calling, emailing, social).
- Schedule client demonstrations for the Accounts Team.
- Attend demonstrations and conduct follow-ups as part of your training and development.
- If you succeed, there is the opportunity for rapid upward movement within the organization.
What do you need to succeed?
- LOVE technology and have a passion for healthcare.
- 0-3 years of experience in sales, SaaS environment preferred but not required.
- Experience with client prospecting is a BIG PLUS!
- New grads welcome!
- Experience operating in a high-growth environment and early-stage business environment preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
What's in it for you?
- Commitment to your development and growth through a professional development budget, in-house coaching, growth and mentorship.
- Work remotely at a company that has been remote-first for years.
- Work with a high-energy, fast-paced, and high-performing team.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the vision and success of the company.
- 50K to 60k Base + commission (based on experience).
- Benefits Package after 3 months probationary period.
- MacBook + tech stack to get you started.
- Profit sharing and paid vacation
Digital immunization solutions have never been more important than they will be in the next two years as COVID-19 vaccines are developed, released, and tested. Governments, employers, and healthcare organizations utilize our solutions to manage and evaluate the COVID-19 vaccine release. We are building technology that is already impacting the health of Canadians. If this excites you, we would love to meet you.
We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their interest. Due to high demand, only selected candidates will be contacted to arrange the next steps. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment. To request accommodations, please email [email protected]
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Canada Only.