Remote United States
Financial Operations Finance
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the companys history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for the accounts payable cycle from inception to bill posting, employee expense entry, and assisting with month-end close functions. The Accounting Clerk works under the supervision of the Accounting Manager.
- Review, process, and record daily Accounts Payable invoices in a timely manner
- Respond to vendor inquiries in a timely manner
- Review and record banking transactions for all company bank accounts
- Review employee expense reports and respond to employee inquiries when necessary
- Accurately record expenses to accounts and departments by analyzing invoices or expenses, while maintaining the integrity of the general ledger
- Maintain regular account reconciliations for assigned accounts
- Support the mid-month and month-end closing process
- Support special projects as they arise
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise good judgment, respect colleagues, and work with integrity
- Ability to quickly learn new technology
- Associates degree, or similar certifications with focus in Accounting, Finance, or related business coursework
- 1+ year of experience
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. Were dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and were always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiencesand we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when theyre empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We cant wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.