Location: US Locations Only; 100% Remote
Endgame360 is a remote, digital media company that runs Showbiz Cheat Sheet, Sportscasting, Remoter.Co, and MotorBiscuit. At Endgame360, our primary goal is to delight our millions of monthly readers with high-quality content. We are a creative organization at our core and relentlessly strive to foster a cycle of success: Building the best company possible, to attract and retain the best talent available, to produce the best content in the world for our readers. Publishing since 2009, we have continued to grow our audience along with the number of sites we operate.
What makes Endgame360 a great place to work?
- We are a recognized digital media leader with millions of monthly readers.
- We are a tightly-knit team that is passionate about the overall product and strives to be experts in the field. We have a collaborative culture motivated by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
- We are an exciting, growing company and we want you to grow with us. At Endgame360, your career is what you make of it.
- Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere of your choosing. We have a distributed workforce, which means that you can work from wherever you want in your hometown (or during travel!) and work with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
- We offer competitive salaries. Anticipated starting salary at $67,000 plus bonus.
- We currently offer an exceptional bonus plan in which each team member within the company is on a bonus program, which varies by month or quarter, dependent on the position you are in. We also offer flexible time off for vacation and holiday; up to 15 days paid sick time, up to 12 weeks paid parental leave and paid family medical leave; health, dental, and vision insurances; 401k with up to a 4% employer match; continuing education allowance; flexible spending accounts; health savings accounts; meet & greets; virtual company events and retreats (when safe and possible to do so); an employee assistance program; and financial advising.
The duties and responsibilities outlined below include essential functions of the role. Depending on business needs, this role may perform a combination of some or all of the following duties. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Our Ad Ops Specialist reports directly to the Vice President of Monetization.
As our Ad Operations Specialist you will:
- Work with the Vice President of Monetization, Ad Partners and internal Tech Team to ensure proper implementation of tags, monitor performance and update ad stacks for maximum yield.
- Traffic direct online advertising campaigns and spot buys, monitor and evaluate metrics to ensure proper delivery and optimize campaigns to ensure clients KPIs are met.
- Manage various aspects of technical implementation and testing for ad products and troubleshoot issues with ads or tags. Manage ads.txt entries.
- Work on reducing data discrepancies and other revenue optimization efforts. Investigate changes in ad partner revenue for the Finance Team.
- Monitor daily KPIs and investigate fluctuations.
- Collect, aggregate and study data from ad partner reports to support recurring and ad hoc analyses.
- Create and maintain preferred deals and private auctions in our Supply Side Platform partner systems. Work with a 3rd party Programmatic Sales Team to monitor and adjust deals.
- Work closely with the Tech Team on cases related to ad unit implementation and other ad related projects.
- Work with Ad Verification vendor(s), set up tracking and monitor alerts. Collaborate with ad partners on blocking unacceptable ads.
- Facilitate approvals for new sites/tags with the existing and new Ad Partners.
- Work with CMP (Consent Management Platform) vendor(s) to ensure sites compliance with various user privacy laws.
- Conduct independent research on AdTech vendors, upcoming privacy regulations, 1st party data solutions, contextual targeting and other industry initiatives.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Be located in the United States. Preference may be given to candidates located in states in which we currently operate: AL, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, KY, LA, MA, MI, MO, NC, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WI, or WV. However, we may not automatically disqualify those living elsewhere in the United States.
- 2-3 years experience with digital advertising (publisher side is strongly preferred).
- Experience in a reporting and diagnostics role is a plus.
- A bachelors degree preferred, with emphasis in a quantitative discipline, such as Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economic or Engineering. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, AdSense, Google Analytics for Publishers and Google Data Studio strongly preferred, but not required.
- Full comprehension of the online advertising ecosystem and recent trends.
- Ability to meet and coordinate multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, project management and communication skills.
- Ability to work self-sufficiently in a virtual environment.
At Endgame360, We Insist That You Be You!
Our audience is made up of readers from many cultures and backgrounds. We celebrate that our team is no different. Here you have freedom to embrace what makes you, you: who you love, your gender identity and expression, skin color, age, appearance, disability, neurodiversity, DNA, military/veteran status, citizenship, and other factors that make up who you are. Your uniqueness is valued, welcomed, and appreciated here. We are dedicated to providing a positive workplace and base all employment decisions on your qualifications, performance, merits, as well as business needs. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If this opportunity interests you and you fit the job description, please submit an application. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please feel free to contact People Ops at [email protected] to discuss.