Title: Senior IT Security Professional Digital Identity Services (Remote)
Location: Remote, US
Category: Technology, Remote
Reference Number: 218808
Job Type: 1st Shift
As a senior member of the Digital Identity Services team, you will have responsibility for providing Citizens customers with a best-in-class Customer Security Experience. This Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) role will require your focus on designing, engineering, and delivering security and identity products and services that empower and support our consumer and commercial customers. You will establish and drive standard design and deployment patterns for lifecycle and access management, single sign-on, adaptive risk and orchestration, and multi-factor authentication.
You will manage and maintain the security software configuration management environment and implement and support a continuous integration and continuous deployment (CICD) model to streamline development, deployment and testing of multiple software baselines. Your role will also occasionally participate in escalation of customer and application issues with teams integrating our identity and security products and services.
Location is not a barrier for this role, and while our preference would be to have a chosen candidate with onsite capabilities in our corporate headquarters in Rhode Island we are open to remote employment within the United States for an experienced candidate.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Designing, engineering, and delivery of Digital Identity capabilities with established CICD toolsets to include but not limited to (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Cloud formation)
- Driving standard design and deployment patterns for lifecycle and access management, single sign-on, adaptive risk and orchestration, and multi-factor authentication
- Assessing emerging Digital Identity technologies to determine where they fill gaps, overlap with existing solutions or extend capabilities
- Level 4 support for the day-to-day operations of the Citizens Digital Identity Services Platform Operations team
- Providing security and identity services that enable the business while maintaining the highest levels of service and support without compromising a strong risk position
- Providing leadership and mentoring for junior colleagues
- 8 or more years in IAM engineering or integration activities.
- 2 or more years of operational support experience in a large environment which could include combination of OS, application, DevOps/DevSecOps, or database
- Familiarity with DevOps tools stack (Terraform, Octopus deploy, Ansible, Jenkins, Git, BitBucket, Jira, basecamp, VScode, Commander Client, lambda)
- Experience in implementing and supporting IAM security with proficient understanding of industry best practices
- Experience in design, engineering, delivery and support for customer-centric identity capabilities with single sign-on, multifactor authentication, OpenID Connect/OAuth, and LDAP
- Exposure to orchestration and decision technologies (i.e. Transmit Security, Singular Key, etc..) along with modern threat/risk engines (i.e. SecuredTouch, ThreatMetrix, BioCatch, etc..)
- Experience in implementing and supporting cloud identity solutions
- Service and delivery capability with a focus on customer experience
- Experience with highly complex risk issues in a technology environment and appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements that impact the business lines (i.e. GLBA, SOX, PCI)
- Understanding of ITIL and IT service management frameworks
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage complex activities simultaneously requiring rapid delivery
- Experience with Cloud providers; AWS or Azure preferred
- Hands on Linux/UNIX experience
- Familiarity with supporting customers in an Agile environment a plus
Preferred Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- CISSP, CIDPRO, CEH, CRISC, or other relevant security certifications with knowledge of ISO, NIST, or FFIEC guidance preferred
Hours & Work Schedule
- Hours per Week: 40
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
This position is not available in Colorado