As Product Owner in the Growth team, you will take ownership of the product domain that most people know AutoUncle for our search engine on web and apps that helps millions of consumers in 14 European countries.
The Growth Team operates a self-managing Scrum team and has the necessary competences to chase big goals as an independent unit. Your job will be to take product leadership in the team, own the product vision and steer us on the path to more international impact.
Some of the core missions you will work with are:
- Make it gratifying to search for electric vehicles
- Make AutoUncles differentiation factors come across more clearly in first-time use
- Help consumers understand total cost of ownership before they buy
- Implement changes to continue growth in organic and paid traffic (in collaboration with our marketing experts)
- Take part in a technological upgrade of our website to make it responsive and faster
- Develop a better KPI dashboard
- Ongoing product leadership for team team, including planning of sprint goals, user stories
How we operate
- We work remotely within Engineering and get together to break bread 2-3 times per year
- We work on problems and opportunities, not scoped solutions
- We focus on learning
- We set goals using OKRs
- We conduct user tests weekly
- We run A/B tests at big scale
- We collaborate with humor and warmth
- We hold each other accountable to high standards
The qualities about you that we hope to see are:
- You have extensive experience with Product Ownership/Product Management (at least 5 years of experience) and share our philosophy for building great products
- You know what it means to operate a product on multiple platforms and in multiple countries
- You have prior experience from a marketplace-like product
- You are analytical and comfortable verifying changes with both qualitative data and hands on user testing
- You work effectively with strategy and goal-setting
- You communicate well and can present yourself as a product leader inside and outside the scrum team
For the right candidate we are open to remote arrangements as long as you live in a country within the GMT+0, GMT+1, GMT+2 or GMT+3 time zones.
Starting date: As quick as possible
Compensation: Competitive, based on qualifications
Attach a video: When submitting your application we encourage you to attach a short video. Dont fuss about creating something perfect, a 1 minute smartphone recording where you share in English who you are as a human and why youre interested in this job is more than sufficient!