Quality Assurance Manager Remote or office based in Germany/UK/Ireland
The Quality Assurance Team is growing to support the growth of our Service teams, new channels and ambitious Market plans. We are looking for customer focused applicants who understand what makes a great customer experience and can inspire and motivate a team of QA analysts to leverage data and insights to understand and improve Customer Experience across all customer touchpoints.
What Youll Do:
- Works with QA leadership to establish and implement Quality Framework best practice
- Leads/supports projects to evolve the Quality Framework
- Manage and develop a team of Quality Assurance Analysts to deliver and drive business insights and recommendations
- Drives continuous improvement in people, process, systems
- Calibration lead across teams/sites
- Partners with Customer Service Leaders to improve CQI (Contact Quality Index) metric
- Provides tailored reports to Customer Service partners to drive targeted coaching and adoption of Quality Framework
- Supports establishing and adopting the Quality Framework/processes in new sites
- Set QA compliance objectives and ensure that targets are achieved.
- Coach and support team members to strengthen and evolve skills in root cause analysis and storytelling with data
- Identify procedural, knowledge and skills gaps and work cross functionally to launch quality improvement initiatives to address business needs.
What Youll Have:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role in a fast-paced contact centre and/or customer-facing work environment
- Proficient knowledge of Excel; with SQL and/or GBQ, Google Data Studio an advantage
- Experience in creating, measuring, analyzing and delivering quality metrics and KPIs
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced data-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, coupled with a strong ability to develop relationships, influence and challenge across levels
- Proven ability to create, develop and maintain a high performance, high standards team.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.