Work directly with Americas best employers to bring joy to millions of employees!
Chicago + Remote: We have a solid footprint in Chicago, but we also hire exceptionally talented people who reside elsewhere.
We love the friendships weve forged in our Chicago office. But lets be real; things have changed. We dont plan to all return 100% in-office, but our office and gym are open on an optional basis for all employees who feel comfortable, including happy hours and team events. However, because culture and relationships are important to us, all candidates should be open to being in-office with their teams at pre-arranged times throughout the year. The specifics vary by role, so please discuss your plans with the hiring team.
Hi, welcome to PerkSpot. Were looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to drive our demand gen strategy across paid media channels.
Driving demand for our services is very important to the work we do here at PerkSpot. As our in-house Digital Marketing Specialist, you will design, execute and optimize multi-channel digital media campaigns. With your curiosity and passion for data-led marketing, you will apply innovative approaches to customer segmentation, targeting, and positioning and activate across the right channel mix.
Meet the Marketing Team
The Marketing team at PerkSpot is small, but mighty. Its comprised of talented individuals with a vision for success. Through collaboration with them and other departments, you will work to establish digital marketing processes and KPIs, set benchmarks for success, and develop a comprehensive digital media strategy and execution plan. Your understanding of the current digital landscape along with an innate sense of our company mission will help you generate leads that accelerate PerkSpots growth.
Life as our Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Partner with broader Marketing team and internal stakeholders (Sales, Client Success, etc.) to set campaign goals and target KPIs
- Create cohesive demand gen strategies and learning agendas that drive performance and pipeline
- Advise on marketing investment, channel mix and budget allocations and forecast expected returns
- Own multi-channel campaigns from end-to-end including design, execution, analysis, optimization and reporting
- Develop hypotheses and conduct testing, using results to refine targeting, messaging and channel mix
- Conduct regular analysis on the efficacy of your digital marketing campaigns and pivot strategy as needed
- Provide and present detailed reports on digital marketing success, opportunities and risks
- Adjusting current workflows as needed according to company goals
- Attending team and staff meetings to go over company goals, success benchmarks, and active marketing strategies
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing trends and bring innovative, new ideas to the team
What were looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in digital media management and buying, within an agency or in-house
- Background managing digital campaigns targeting mid- and senior-level leaders at enterprise businesses a plus
- Proficiency across a variety of paid media channels including Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Programmatic, etc. required
- Advanced understanding of the tools of the trade (CRM, marketing automation, web analytics, etc.) and campaign analytics (benchmarks, reporting and optimizations)
- Proven experience using metrics to drive program optimization
- Proven ability to collaborate with many internal teams
- Self-motivated and organized approach to work
- Strategic mindset with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn, grow and build something new within a fast-paced, fast-growing organization
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own workload
- Proven understanding of PerkSpots values as a whole and a willingness to work to achieve overall company goals
Your First Few Months
Youll start by getting familiar with the PerkSpot culture, our visual identity, and what makes us unique in the marketplace. After that well have you work with the Sales team to understand their strategy, and the Client Success team to understand how to grow and manage an existing client base. You will then learn about our current digital marketing efforts, and work with our Marketing Manager to improve upon these. Soon, you will take ownership of our entire digital marketing effort, with supervision from the VP of Marketing and Marketing Manager.
The Perks of Working at PerkSpot
Were a big platform, but still a small team. That means were going to trust you with more responsibility than elsewhere, and invest in you more. Youre going to grow a lot.
We work out of our office in Chicagos River North neighborhood. When we are in the office, we dress how we like, encourage flexible hours and an open time-off policy, stock a good beer selection, and were pretty obsessive about our coffee. Most of all, we welcome good people with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
PerkSpot offers the full suite of benefits youd expect from a profitable, established company, including health and dental insurance, a generous parental leave policy, 401(k), pre-tax transit benefits, and fully-funded disability coverage. We have in-office bike storage, a private gym, and a shower on-site.
We hold weekly company get-togethers where we learn from what went wrong and celebrate what went right. Every week at PerkSpot, we aim a little higher and get a little bit better than the previous week.
Because we consider every member of our team to be a fundamental part of our success, we encourage everyone to be invested in our success, regardless of their position. We want every one of our employees to think like an owner: put in the effort to exceed expectations, solve problems before they come up, and always go the extra mile. Its this drive to succeed that makes PerkSpot such an interactive and fulfilling place to work.
All positions require a full background screening.
Offering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is a priority at PerkSpot. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.