The HubSpot Marketing Team is looking for user-centric growth marketers to build and scale the customer and prospect experience through marketing automation.
HubSpot is growing quickly, but our current GTM strategy relies too heavily on humans to sell to and service customers. In this role youll lead our mission to scale with automation. Youll experiment, build, personalize, and scale our global automation programs.
If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, helping businesses grow through creative solutions and are passionate about storytelling we might have the right role for you!
Youll get to:
- Own every element of your program from top to bottom from strategy to defining metrics, and execution to reporting
- Be an internal thought leader on what your audiences need to be successful and on how to develop impactful, user-first communications & programming
- Design, write and build emails and other communications. Including the positioning, segmentation and basic operations
- Push our communications to the next level using data-driven decision making and creativity. That could mean expanding into new channels (e.g. SMS, HubSpot mobile app), focusing on new cohorts for personalization (e.g. HubSpot account admins) or introducing a brand new strategy
- Experiment to optimize and iterate on your work. Constantly finding new ways to provide customers and prospects value at every step of their journey
- Manage stakeholders effectively to expand your program and create a consistent customer experience across channels. Youll align across almost every team and level of the organization. Especially other Marketing teams, Customer Success, Sales, Rev Ops, and Product
Were looking for people who:
- Are passionate about the user experience and email automation
- Is excited by solving tough problems no one else has solved
- Loves working on high-impact, cross-departmental initiatives that require expert project and stakeholder management
- Have an analytical mind and a passion for diving into data to inform decision-making
- Have a habit of experimentation and view it as an essential tool for strategy
You should have the following skills or experiences:
- Expertise in project management and cross-group collaboration
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience in email marketing, marketing automation, or other marketing programs
- Proven track record of bringing new ideas to the table. Ability to re-invent and not just execute on status quo, comfortable with change and a fast-paced environment.
Experience with lifecycle automation, monetization programs, or project management methodology such as agile and scrum would be a plus!
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please dont hesitate to apply wed love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
In September 2021, the US government issued new federal vaccine guidance that certain government contractors must adhere to. HubSpot is a covered federal contractor and so, based on this guidance, our US-based employees are required to be vaccinated, and show proof of vaccination, by Dec. 8, 2021. What does this mean for you as a potential candidate? It means that if you were to join HubSpot, you would need to be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8, 2021 or by your hire date (whichever is later) to be eligible to start in the role. As a condition of employment, you would need to submit official COVID-19 vaccine documentation. HubSpot will consider and review reasonable accommodation requests based on medical or religious grounds for qualified candidates. Please consider this new requirement when applying to HubSpot.