Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterables momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! Weve been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies! Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility.
Iterable is looking for a Head of Analyst Relations who will be responsible for defining and leading analyst and influencer engagement programs. The Director will also be responsible for leading cross-functional teams in executing high profile analyst evaluations, integrated communications and go to market initiatives, and advising the business on both analyst strategy and overall market dynamics.
We are focused on a regular two-way dialog with influencers and analysts. The successful candidate will be able to communicate the company strategy, executive points of view, product vision and roadmap, successful customer implementation, partner strategy and beyond. In this role, you will influence how analysts think about our fast-growing product.
The purpose of this position is to raise the profile of Iterable with analysts and influencers to increase brand awareness and preference for Iterable. The right candidate will bring deep domain expertise and a strategic and data-driven approach to working with analysts and have a focus on driving results and continuous improvement.
Youll get to:
- Build and lead the planning and execution of strategic programs for all aspects of analyst engagement.
- Expand relationships with top analysts and influencers to ensure they understand Iterables company direction, C-level perspectives, product roadmaps and more.
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with key analysts and company spokespeople while coordinating with product marketing, product management, engineering, sales etc. to ensure Iterables products are positioned well in analyst research reports, market share data and industry event presentations
- Prepare compelling content that is tailored for an analyst audience
- Develop strategies for continuous improvement in competitive analyst reports based on data and insights.
- Make market research a part of our culture by ensuring analyst perspective/data is integrated into our product strategy, narratives and marketing materials
- Increase Iterables visibility and influence amongst the analyst community
- Support and educate sales on analyst views and AR resources available to them
- Lead multiple activities around Iterables hosted events, including their conference, Activate and Analyst Firm events
- Pursue stretch assignments that support broad organizational goals and deliver business impact
- Lead collaborative team initiatives and inspire a growth and innovation mindset
We are looking for people who have:
- 5+ years of experience as an entrepreneurial, strategic communicator with a background and proven success in developing high-impact relationships with analysts and other industry influencers.
- Experience running and executing high profile analyst relations programs, with a track record of success and positive feedback from analysts.
- Positive history of successfully interfacing with executives and influencers both internal and external
- A leader and team player that collaborates as standard practice and operates successfully with global and virtual working teams
- Proven experience blending high-level critical thinking with more tactical operational activities
- Great project management skills and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams of varying sizes in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Strong bias towards action with the ability to make decisions quickly amidst multiple stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Knowledge of marketing technology space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile environment with multiple competing priorities.
- Alignment with our values: Balance, Humility, Growth Mindset and Trust.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation