ehold essentials, then deliver them to your door in as little as one hour.
Join us for this exciting opportunity within Business Development at Shipt. You will gain experience working on a team that directly impacts Shipts growth. Partner Success helps drive business and expand our relationships with top retail brands in the country. We touch all teams across the company, uniting them to achieve goals. As you learn the business, you will work toward owning your own partner accounts.
- Proactively support Partner Success Managers and Directors, who are both on-site and remote, with daily tasks, projects and reporting
- Develop and own launch checklists and processes to ensure that all teams are aligned on action items, roles and timelines for successful execution
- Field retail partner order inquiries and work across teams to troubleshoot
- Develop and update materials to support retailer onboarding, product launches and business reviews
- Ask questions and develop a deep understanding of partners business operations in order to advocate to Shipt teams
- Be a problem-solver; work with internal and external teams to develop sustainable solutions that benefit members, shoppers and retail partners
- Bachelors Degree (Business, Advertising, Marketing or Public Relations is a plus)
- 1+ years experience in account support, preferably in the technology, agency or retail sector
- Excellent partner-facing and internal communication
- Curiosity and a customer-service mindset
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency. You can easily manage competing priorities and short deadlines.
- Motivated to learn the business from your manager and leadership
- Ability to think quickly on your feet, adapt to a highly variable environment, change scope and focus with ease.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in process creation and improvement
- Ability to travel as approved by your manager