Jellysmack is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Finance Manager, Pricing to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is excited by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, highly attentive to detail and communicative, a self-starter, and has proven to be successful in hyper-growth businesses.
This person will be a key contributor to the Jellysmack Finance team. This person will be responsible for building and supporting the pricing frameworks across various Jellysmack business lines. These responsibilities will include developing data-driven pricing frameworks and tools that scale. These efforts will not only have a direct impact on Jellysmacks growth and profitability, but also this person will be a close partner to senior leaders throughout the company. This person will report to the VP of FP&A, work closely with the CFO, and also work cross-functionally with many key stakeholders throughout the company.
- Develop pricing frameworks and data-driven recommendations for various established product/service offerings. Team up with business leaders and data scientists to develop pricing algorithms and tools that scale.
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams to effectively drive pricing initiatives
- Work closely throughout the Finance organization to ensure alignment and adoption of pricing methods.
- Continually evaluate pricing frameworks, drive improvements, and deliver insights to business leaders for maximal impact
- Perform competitive pricing research and cost analysis
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a related quantitative field. MBA is a plus
- 5+ years of pricing experience in various roles such as Pricing Strategy, Operations, Analytics, and Finance.
- Experience working cross-functionally to develop and implement pricing proposals
- Ability to manage high degrees of ambiguity and track-record of developing data-driven recommendations
- Strong Excel proficiency, experience analyzing large data sets, creating financial and operational models. Experience with SQL and PowerBI is a plus.
- A standout team member who is agile, flexible, innovative, determined and positive.
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why weve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and /or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
To make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a $300 / EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
- Early Summer release Fridays
- Paid volunteering: 1 day dedicated to supporting a cause of your choice
- Company-sponsored wellness programs and events
- Competitive Healthcare coverage
- 401K match