What You Will Do:
- Assist in evolution of New Hire Training Programs for inside sales teams, including development of net new sessions as needed.
- Develop and evolve Existing and Ongoing Training Programs for sales and service teams.
- Work closely with sales teams and sales leadership identifying knowledge gaps and developing training actions as needed.
- Assist to revamp and manage internal sales knowledge resource centers.
- Assist building out VCS Learning Management System (LMS) entries.
- Help plan,conduct, and administer programs that train employees and improve their skills and knowledge.
- Work closely with VCS Training & Development Lead to better understand VCS customer service teams and support.
- Minimum of 1 year of training experience (a focus on training in sales is a plus)-OR-1 3 years of sales experience.
- Proven ability to proactively develop training materials as needs dictate.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time.
- Highly organized and process oriented.
- Entrepreneurial mindset; highly adaptable and excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Excellent presentation skills and a passion for learning.
Nice to Have:
- Proven track record of developing and presenting multiple training materials.
- Experience with SalesForce, Loom, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Formal Sales Training (Sandler, Challenger, etc).
- Print and Promo Industry Knowledge.
- Digital expertise.
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks includeflexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.