- You will bring DEI recruitment expertise to the Global Culture and Belonging Team and partner closely with the Global Recruiting Team to ensure that DoorDash is utilizing processes, programs, and policies that result in hiring diverse talent.
- You will be an integral part of the strategic DEI team as you design, launch, and manage a wide range of inclusive hiring initiatives that drive consistency and impact across the business.
- You will report to the Director of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and will be a key member on the DEI team. You will be an essential partner to our Management Team, Leadership Team, People Team, and underrepresented communities at DoorDash.
- We are considering candidates across the U.S. provided they are open to necessary travel post COVID-19. DoorDash employees are working remotely through the end of 2021.
Youre excited about this opportunity because you will
- You will partner closely with the Global Recruiting Team and serve as the DEI subject matter expert by providing DEI tools and frameworks that enable the Global Recruiting Team to effectively and efficiently hire diverse talent.
- You will serve as a strategic thought partner with the Global Recruiting Team, HR Business Partners, Legal, and Policy teams, keeping the business and key stakeholders informed and engaged in diversity hiring initiatives.
- You will lead and support projects from idea to execution in order to scale and operationalize DEI across Recruiting and the business.
- You will work with the People Analytics team in partnership with the Global Recruiting Team to analyze hiring performance and provide data driven insights and recommendations, leveraging data to offer solutions.
- You will partner with the Employer Brand and Recruitment Marketing Team to tell the DoorDash story so we can recruit and retain underrepresented employees.
- You will help educate and drive greater awareness around industry best practices, benchmarks, and the latest DEI approaches as they relate to recruitment.
Were excited about you because
- You have a bachelors degree or higher
- You have 10+ years of work experience with at least 5 years of experience with DEI
- You are experienced in interpreting data and analytics to develop insights, tell stories, guide decisions and measure impact
- You have demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into executable strategy and driving adjacent teams to accomplish the plan
- You have demonstrated ability to influence leadership to take action
- You have successfully facilitated enterprise-level initiatives with and across the senior leadership layer
- You are flexible in a fast paced work environment and have the ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently while paying close attention to detail
Why Youll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders Leadership is not limited to our management team. Its something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies. We are operators We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if weve been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.We are one team The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.