Title: Lead Recruiter
Location:Work from Anywhere
- OPERATIONS/ADMINISTRATIVE OPS/ADMIN
10up is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a customer-centric service model and unrivaled leadership in open platforms and tools for digital makers and content creators. 10ups services include user experience and interactive design, content strategy and creation, website and app engineering, SEO and online revenue strategy, and managed services. Our 250+ distributed team members provide end-to-end digital project expertise.
10up has a diverse client roster that includes Fortune 500 companies, influential content publishers, innovative startups, and impactful nonprofits. Weve worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Starbucks, ESPN, The New York Times Co., and Walmart.
10up has been leading the remote workforce movement for 10+ years. Our teams are distributed across six continents and 29 countries. All of our positions are fully remote (and always will be), and are open to applicants all around the world.
10up is looking for a Lead Recruiter to join our growing team. This person will be focused primarily on full-cycle Recruiting efforts.
This role is fully remote and is open to applicants located anywhere around the globe.
- Be the positive first touchpoint for all potential candidates.
- Responsible for engaging with and managing various touch points in the candidate lifecycle (e.g. initial outreach, screening documents, interviewing, offer negotiation).
- Be the outbound arm of the 10up Recruiting Team, actively sourcing passive candidates using industry best practices and creative methods for 10ups various roles (from Engineering and Design, to Project Management and Sales/Accounts) across the globe.
- Consistently provide an excellent candidate experience.
- Promote 10ups reputation and culture as a great place to work.
- Coordinate and partner with the Recruiting Manager and other leaders to operationalize recruitment strategies that help build out a pipeline of qualified candidates to help streamline the recruitment process.
- Utilize various platforms (e.g. GitHub, LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc.) to identify and reach out to candidates.
- Reporting on Recruiting and sourcing efforts, and provide insights on how to refine and improve (e.g. source of 10up hires, time to hire, etc.).
- Occasionally attend conferences, meetups, and other various networking events to help promote the 10up brand.
- At least five years experience with full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience for creative agency roles (e.g. engineering, design, project management, accounts/sales, etc.).
- Experience conducting and facilitating interviews via different technological formats (e.g. video conference, phone).
- Experience with Lever Applicant Tracking System (or similar).
- Experience with Google Suite tools.
- Proven experience with different sourcing techniques.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong eye and attention to details.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Understanding of interactive technologies (PHP, WordPress, HTML, CSS, JS) preferred.
- Understanding of HR practices and laws/regulation.
Nice to have
- Experience with coordinating all stages of the candidate lifecycle.
- Experience working in a creative agency setting.
- Self-starter and comfortable with change.
- Experience recruiting for roles and building networks all around the globe.
- Experience working with global recruiting teams and hiring managers.
- Remote working experience appreciated.