Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of DocuSigns Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Build worldwide digital experiences that touch millions. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
The Creative Services team is looking for an enthusiastic, multifaceted Senior Product Designer to help deliver world-class UX design, research, process, and strategy for marketing and commerce experiences at DocuSign. This is a unique opportunity to design for and directly shape the experience of millions of our customers, both current and prospective.
This individual will be keenly interested in understanding every aspect of our customers needs, the problems theyre trying to solve, and how DocuSign can best meet those needs. They will be comfortable working in ambiguous and evolving circumstances, all the while pushing toward creating the best experience possible for our customers. This person will be driven to solve customer problems in new and innovative ways using a well-rounded knowledge of industry trends, and modern qualitative and quantitative research best practices.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of UX Design and is designated Flex.
- Own and contribute to the end-to-end design of a wide variety of commerce and marketing experiences (e.g. Checkout, Self-cancel, Trials, etc.)
- Sketch, wireframe, write, and prototype to turn concepts into high-fidelity designs and design systems
- Leverage motion design to bring clarity and understanding to your work
- Produce visually compelling end to end experiences that fit seamlessly within the broader brand context
- Drive qualitative research on your own and with research partners to better understand your customers, to validate the direction of your design work, and to supplement quantitative research
- Use analytics data to constantly validate, improve, advocate for, and measure the success of your work
- Use competitive analysis and industry-wide standard methodologies to identify new user experiences that will deliver value to our customers
- Help build and shape UX best practice for the Creative Services team
- Be the voice of the customer and a vocal advocate for user-centered design
- Contribute to the design vision across worldwide DocuSign digital properties
- Be responsible for helping develop and promote our UX design strategy internally
- Contribute to the development of DocuSigns design system
- Inform strategy for the tone, copy, and content utilized in your designs
- Drive design reviews and vision discussions with stakeholders across the organization
- Work closely with each member of marketing design team and our product design team partners to build cohesive end to end customer experiences
- Work in close partnership with our product managers to help define the project roadmap and execute on project requirements and business objectives
- Work with our engineering teams to provide guidance and ensure the quality of the implementation of your work
- Collaborate with copywriting partners to ensure the quality of your work
- Work with customer support partners to help identify potential problems and project opportunities
- 8+ years of user experience (UX) design work
- BA/BS or BFA or Bachelors degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
- Strong data-driven design, user research, and prototyping skills
- UX Design in a SaaS, and/or B2B or B2C commerce platform experience a plus
- Know and use current web standards for desktop and mobile
- Demonstrate solid understanding of responsive design
- Clean design aesthetic with a strong eye for layout, color, and typography
Strong copywriting skills
- Ability to communicate design ideas persuasively and concisely
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Please submit a rsum, portfolio with password of work demonstrating strong systems design skills and innovative work to be considered for this position
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for Colorado individuals only: Colorado base salary range: $118,200 $146,800 and eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Vaccination requirement (US)
DocuSign requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Therefore, to ensure the safety and well being of our employees and community, to support public health efforts, and comply with the Executive Order that applies to federal contractors, this offer is conditioned upon submission of written proof, prior to your start date, that you are fully vaccinated. DocuSign will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the worlds #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify peoples lives. And we help save the worlds forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
Its important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at [email protected]