Why join ConsenSys?
- Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from many different countries and cultures. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in NYC, DC, Dublin, London, Paris, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
- Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
- Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects challenging you to stay at the top of your game. To support your development we pay for you to learn by offering unlimited access to Coursera, a platform with thousands of courses for you to learn whatever you want, and acquire new skills.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in zero productivity days every quarter to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
What you’ll do
- Infura delivers blockchain API access at internet scale. Look forward to applying the techniques and scaling tricks you’ve learned over your career to the emerging blockchain technology set.
- Using GoLang, you will build out system APIs, daemons, and other such microservices to support our high volume APIs and our customer facing frontends.
- You will analyze and optimize performance in high-traffic internet applications to deliver the best experience to the engineers we serve.
- Architect and design systems that provide reliable, scalable access to various blockchains and decentralized networks.
- Collaborate with an experienced team of senior engineers to build an infrastructure that can service a growing number of developers and projects that are building for the blockchain.
- The systems you build will be powering the innovation happening in the web3 world.
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Ideally you have 5+ years of experience focussed on backend engineering, systems engineering, or scaling web services.
- GoLang is the primary language at Infura and experience with it is preferred, but deep experience with any strongly typed languages supporting concurrency would be sufficient.
- Infura works with open source stacks, so direct experience with open source technologies such as Linux, Docker, Redis, RDBMS and NoSQL storage systems.
- Experience with distributed systems is a bonus.
- A natural curiosity, thirst for knowledge, and interest in diving into blockchain and its complex code bases will help you succeed in this role.
- Our most successful engineers have a constant desire to improve, refine, and take things higher.
- Great communication and proven abilities to work in a team setting (on premises or fully remote).