As Head of Research, you will have the opportunity to work intimately with the world’s top venture capital firms and most admired companies on cutting-edge research & insights. On a daily basis, you’ll work on a platform for continuous thought leadership & exposure (newsletters, reports, curated on-platform content). With your team of currently 10 domain/sector-analysts, you’ll deliver industry-leading research and insights output, and have front-row access to the ultimate dataset on innovation.
You’ll work closely with the department’s Head of Content and CEO. You’ll guide the Research Team (today consisting of 10 people) with their research, analysis, and storytelling. Whilst proactively liaising with the sales & marketing teams in the process of delivering client projects. You’ll also work with our data team to work on new insights and new data sourcing.
If you are focused, hungry and creative, with a good understanding of technology and a proactive mindset, please read further!
Your tasks and responsibilities
- As a Head of Research, you will:
- Lead and guide a team of 10 research analysts
- Deliver industry-leading research and insights output
- Work closely with clients on research-projects
- Drive efficiency allowing the team to scale in our next growth phase
- Actively work together with the Data, Sales and Client Success teams
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Freedom and responsibility to execute on your own ideas
- Positive, empathic and outward-focused colleagues, and customers working at the forefront of innovation and technology
- Perks designed to set you up for success in a new reality:
Home office set up (desk, chair, monitor, etc.)
Flexible working hours
Apple or Windows laptop
- Take your birthday off
- Daily office lunch
- Travel reimbursement
- Employee Stock Units plan
- Learning & Development budget
- Health & well-being initiatives
- More to come!
- 5+ years experience in a consulting or venture capital firm, or data-driven research or journalism
- Highly numerate with experience in data analysis
- Ability to guide a team on researchers on active projects
- Comfortable and experienced in building client relationships
- A hunger to drive efficiency without compromising quality
- Demonstrable passion for startups, tech ecosystems, and innovation
- Attention to detail and eye for quality
- Excellent writing skills and an eye for a good story
- Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
- This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.