Nacelle is an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Recently closing our Series B round for $50m, our institutional investors include Tiger Global, Index Ventures, Inovia and more. We also have raised from notable industry angels including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
Come join a unique team of developers who are passionate about solving complex problems in simple and elegant ways. On a daily basis, you will be working on big data pipelines, scaling out API's, testing deployments and much more. Join up!
The Impact You Will Have:
In your first 90 days:
- Complete your onboarding program and ramp up your knowledge on how our system works including our CI/CD strategy, and our mode of operation.
In your first 6 months:
- Be on your way to revamping/revitalizing our testing strategy.
In your first year:
- Have a rock solid automated testing culture and framework for ensuring bugs rarely make it to production.
- Own all testing org-wide. This includes writing and maintaining tests, testing frameworks, automation, etc.
- Analyze bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them. Deliver regular reports identifying these bugs to other members of the engineering team.
- Determine priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Log and document errors in tracking systems.
- Take part in brainstorms to come up with new ideas and designs that improve existing features.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Cypress, Jest, Puppeteer, Mocha or other comparable testing frameworks.
- Advanced understanding of where QA automation fits into a CI/CD pipeline and the overall SDLC.
- Advanced understanding of when and where unit, integration and e2e testing should be used/implemented.
- Advanced understanding of Continuous Delivery and Feature Flagging.
- Intermediate+ in at least one high level programming language (JS/TypeScript preferred).
- Intermediate+ in at least one cloud provider (AWS preferred).
- Intermediate+ in Linux/Unix based operating systems.
Nice to Have:
- Kubernetes experience.
- Kafka experience.
- Cassandra (NoSQL) experience.
Benefits & Perks:
- Robust health benefits packages
- Full support for remote work, including a stipend for getting your home work space setup
- Home internet plan paid for monthly
- Unlimited PTO
- An extremely enthusiastic team that appreciates collaboration
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.