Join K2View's dynamic Finance team as a Senior Bookkeeper and work with the organization to streamline monthly and annual spending and aid in all budget preparation and documentation.
What you will do:
- Manage full Accounts receivable cycle (invoicing, collection, payment posting).
- Manage full Accounts payable cycle (PO issuance, vendor invoice entry/approval, vendor payments).
- Work with 3rd party tax preparers to assure timely filing of federal, state, and local tax returns (federal, state sales, and franchise tax returns).
- Reconcile monthly accounts and ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Prepare documentation for external auditors.
- Manage month-end closing activities for US subsidiaries including preparation of various journal entries.
- Process bi-monthly payroll.
- Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Perform special projects, as required, to assist the department and Company in meeting its goal and objectives.
What you will need:
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of federal, state, and local tax regulations/filing requirements.
- Software industry experience preferable.