You will be leading design in a new foundational Platform Team that is redefining how Mynders perform the work of managing thousands of rental properties. You will be designing an advanced Workflow Engine, the first of it's scope in our industry. You will also be responsible for other advanced platform tools, such as navigation, universal search, and task escalations.
You will do it with the full support of our experienced product managers, inquisitive data analysts and UX researchers, brilliant engineers and the rest of the Design Team who always got your back!
Responsibilities: What you'll do!
- Use your artistic eye and good taste to design beautiful and usable UI components that will take our interface to the next level
- Use your analytical mind and intelligence to discover how to improve the user experience for everyone using our platform and apps
- Work in Figma to design and prototype new features, flows and entire products using our Design System (MyndBlox)
- Constantly communicate with Product Managers, Engineers and Business partners to ensure all the designs are implemented to specifications
- Participate in internal design critiques and present your work to the rest of the stakeholders
- Conduct usability testing and user research with our Mynders, investors, residents, applicants and vendors
Qualifications: What'll get your foot in the door!
- 7+ years of experience in UX/UI design
- 3+ years of designing internal tools of complex SaaS products
- Mastery in Figma preferred, but if you’re an expert in Sketch or Adobe XD, that works as well
- Experience working on complex SaaS products
- Always a plus if you’re good in icon design and illustration
- We are using Jira and Notion to manage our products, so if you’ve worked with those platforms before, it'll be easier
- We’d love to review a detailed portfolio of your work, especially if it includes some UX case-studies that describe the thought processes behind the design decisions (user-flow diagrams, stakeholder interviews, etc..)
- Fluency in English
- This is mostly a remote position, but our office is in Oakland, California, so you should be available to work more-or-less during North American business hours
- $100-$110K depending on experience
- Stock options plan
- Yearly allowance for technology purchases
- Health benefits if you join as a full-time employee in United States