We're rapidly growing our team to reach our mission: Let commerce teams build the incredible.
Frontastic is a Composable Frontend Platform that unites business and development teams to build commerce sites on top of headless. Our customers see higher conversion rates, increased developer productivity, and a faster time to market.
If you want to learn more about our product, watch our product demo video on our website (www.frontastic.cloud).
Are you an experienced partner marketer with a proven track record of building and positioning collaborative value propositions and bringing them to life? Do you have a deep understanding of creating, driving, and tracking joint marketing activities for enterprise software products? Have you previously planned and implemented digital marketing campaigns? Then this position could be perfect for you!
We're growing fast, and we've got ambitious plans for the future. That's why we're looking to extend our Marketing team, and we can't wait for new driven colleagues to join us on our journey. As our Partner Marketing Manager, you'll work on joint marketing activities with our technology and agency partners.
What you'll do
- Actively work with partners to co-create business opportunities and enable the partners to create joint business opportunities
- Co-create, plan, and execute marketing activities such as digital lead generation campaigns, webinars or events, and also marketing materials that represent:
- Frontastic to the partner's audience
- The partner to Frontastic's audience
- Curate and provide important information (product updates, company updates, and so on) to our partners regularly
- Own the partner marketing roadmap
- Build the partner marketing strategy and framework
What it's like to work in our Marketing team?
- We're a highly experienced and motivated team of marketers working together to create visibility and generate demand for our Composable Frontend Platform — both online and offline
- Our thirst for learning drives us forward every single day. We fail and iterate quickly. We're constantly scanning trends and monitoring our competition to make the most impact
- We care deeply for transparency and openness in our communication because working in cross-functional teams enables our success
Expectations for your first 3 months
- Develop the partner marketing strategy and roadmap for Q1-Q2 2022
- Take the time to meet your Frontastic colleagues and engage in our onboarding activities and values
- Dive into the Frontastic product and our positioning with the team
- Familiarize yourself with the current state of partner marketing, and work to identify opportunities for improvement
- You're an experienced partner marketer with a proven track record of building and positioning joint value propositions and bringing them to life
- Possess a deep understanding of creating, driving, and tracking collaborative marketing activities for enterprise software products
- Knowledge of digital marketing and you've planned and implemented marketing campaigns and events before
- The attitude and skills to survive in a complex and highly dynamic remote environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to work some hours that overlap with colleagues in the CET timezone to take part in our regular meetings and social events
For this role, we're offering a salary of €39,500 - €58,000 (FTE), pro-rata.
Our hiring process for this role is:
- CV screening
- Pre-screening call with our Head of Marketing
- Culture questions (via. email)
- Initial interview with both our Head of Marketing and our Head of Sales and Channels
- 2nd interview with our Content and Social Media Marketer
- Founder interview with our Chief Executive Officer
- Stakeholder lunch where you'll get the opportunity to meet some of your co-workers