We believe a new Fare Payments system, allowing passengers to just tap and ride, without needing to buy a ticket or understand fares, should be available to every passenger and every transit agency around the globe, without prohibitive costs or taking years to deliver, helping people move seamlessly from A to B.
Our Justride platform is used in cities around the globe, including New York, London, Boston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, The Hague, Sydney and many more. Our industry-first ticketing SDK enables seamless access to public transport with Mobility-as-a-Service providers, using the interfaces users already love. Justride ticketing is deployed globally and integrated into some of the biggest mobility apps, including Uber, Lyft, Transit and Moovit.
Come join us on this exciting ride as we build the transit technology ecosystem of tomorrow.
You will combine technical expertise and strong communication skills to support the launch of new features and integrations for Masabi's customers and partners. Working closely with stakeholders across the external Masabi ecosystem you will drive and enable partner success using the Justride Platform through solutions design, integration support, partner training, deployment, and post-launch support. You will ensure that our partner deployments benefit riders, transport agencies, and the related ecosystem in multiple markets around the world while advancing the strategic goals of both Masabi and our partners. Transport experience is desirable but not essential.
This role will be based in the continental United States. Due to time zone constraints (part of the team is located in London, UK), only candidates based on the East Coast will be considered. Our flexible working policy will allow you to work from one of our regional US offices (Boston, New York) in a hybrid or remote model, or be employed on a permanent work-from-home basis.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and complex environment where every day presents an opportunity to achieve something new as you navigate solutions that span multiple companies, borders and timezones.
- You’re experienced in identifying and implementing the most appropriate technical solutions to complex problems while maintaining a balance between short term and long term technical and business goals.
- You’re comfortable and confident navigating complex business situations involving multiple parties on a global stage, mindful of the different priorities, motivations and cultures of each party.
- You’re motivated to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, able to bring diverse groups along with you as you articulate complex ideas in a straightforward way, and have a strong desire to help and educate.
- You will have worked in a software delivery team and have experience working with engineers, product managers and internal delivery stakeholders.
- Strong experience in working with REST-based JSON APIs and mobile development SDKs written in Objective-C, Swift, Java and Kotlin.
- Comfortable working with data, logging and tracing tools to diagnose issues and monitor performance, such as Elastic, Logstash, Kibana and relational databases.
- Experience in a customer-facing, pre-sales, solutions engineering, sales engineering, field engineering or developer outreach and advocacy role is a plus.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in and ultimately own strategic relationships between Masabi and our global mobility partners as we deploy Justride fare collection around the globe.
- You will take ownership of active integrations and partnerships on a technical level, guiding external development teams to scope required work and identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Working with Engineering and Launch Operations teams, you will help to create and maintain training materials and platform documentation that will be used to onboard and support agencies and partners.
- You will develop an understanding of our partner and customer environments and requirements, identifying opportunities and challenges and effectively communicating these back to the Product organisation for inclusion in the platform roadmap.
- You will work with Pre-Sales, Bids and Business Development teams to assess the suitability of our platform to meet customer requirements, work with Product and Engineering teams to communicate areas in which development is required for those needs, and support scoping and solutions design with a view to providing the broadest possible business value within our integration ecosystem.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary package.
- 20 days of vacation per year (not including public holidays), plus the option to buy an additional 5 days of vacation each year. On top of this, our office is shut every year between Christmas and New Year, totalling a whopping 28+ days of vacation.
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance via Trinet.
- Choice of a workstation.
- $250 per year to spend on your home office.
- Flexibility to work from home whenever you need to and flexible working hours (we are currently operating fully remote due to COVID-19).
- Ability to work for up to 3 months per year from any country in the world, tax laws permitting.
- Regular social gatherings with a monthly spending allowance for each employee
- Fun and collaborative environment with a focus on making a difference in the world.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, striving to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Whoever you are, just be yourself. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don’t discriminate. Also, please notify our team of any preferred pronouns at any point in your application.
In light of the continued Covid-19 risks, all interviews are expected to take place by phone or video.
Masabi’s flexible working policy will allow you to work fully remotely, or from one of our offices in London, Cluj, New York, Denver or Boston. The choice about where you work from will be largely made by you. Regardless of where you choose to work from, you will be allowed to work outside of the country of your employment for up to 3 months each year (tax laws permitting).
To find out more about who we are and how we work, please have a read about how our business reacted to the Covid pandemic: https://www.masabi.com/2021/08/02/emerging-stronger/