We are looking for a Customer Success agent to ensure that all existing iubenda users’ satisfaction and the relative revenue streams. You will build strong relationships with customers and ensure they are optimizing the iubenda services and you will be in touch personally with different clients with different needs.
This role requires a strong understanding of technical terms in order to effectively communicate with customers and internal teams.
As part of our Customer Success team, you’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Helping users in fixing payment issues;
- Propose upgrades and/or additional services to existing clients;
- Ensure correct installation of iubenda solutions on the clients’ websites and apps;
- Work closely with Sales, Support, Billing, and other Technical teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience and take care of any customer issues;
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention and renewal.
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote. Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities, however, Given the COVID-19 global situation, we are offering until further notice only the fully remote option.
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support, or Account Management;
- Strong phone, written, and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills;
- English mother-tongue with the ability to speak & write it perfectly;
- Availability to make 25-30 calls per day (average duration is 5 minutes, you will be provided with all the tools);
- Patience. You will be dealing with people who will need your help and/or are angry, frustrated, have multiple questions, and expect you to be able to solve their issues.
- Legal background will be considered preferential;
- Good organization of time and task;
- Aptitude for teamwork;
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software;
- Surprise us with anything on top, like another language skills.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely;
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid-time-off (+25 weekdays/year);
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We’ll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions);
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
- ONLINE WELL-BEING ACTIVITIES - You will have an opportunity to experience various well-being activities depending on your interests. These activities will help you to engage with the team and to have fun (Wine tasting, cooking class, art class, online escape room game, yoga, and others);
- THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions, in English/Italian, and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations.