All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We are looking for a skilled Data Scientist to join our rapidly growing Data Analytics team. You will be on the front lines wrangling, modeling, and visualizing data from multiple web and web3 apps, delivering world-class insights in a hyper-growth industry. You’ll also be designing and building APIs across our front end and work closely with our Platform and DevOps team to ensure a reliable and rich data pipeline provides value for all departments of the business. You’ll own multiple projects from start to finish and design processes to ensure that what you build works and scales in the future with minimal upkeep, we don’t want you spending time on maintenance. You’re a superstar if you specialize in speedy integrations and efficient data modeling, we want you to grow and get involved in as many bleeding-edge projects as possible. Bonus points if you have experience working with cloud-hosted analytics or know your way around self-serve analytics like Power BI and Google Analytics.
- Working with tonnes of crypto data from our data lake and third party api’s
- Build cutting edge web3.js integrations to generate insight for our teams
- Own your data pipelines from front to back
- Design innovative visualizations, helping the business to make data driven decisions
- Build and deploy A/B testing models
- Get really comfortable working with crypto data structures and becoming an SME on blockchain nitty gritty
- Optimize your own analytics for scalability and big data deployments
- Building custom API’s so the rest of the business can utilize your insights
- Be a founding member of a Data team building the bleeding edge of crypto analytics
- 3+ years Data Science experience
- Proven ability to own a data pipeline from front to back
- Proficient in Python
- Advanced knowledge of SQL Strong understanding of data modelling
- Ability to work in Agile environments
- Experience developing analytics solutions hosted in the Cloud is preferred (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, AWS) a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Power BI would be an advantageWeb3.js extremely beneficial
- Experience with no-sql is a plus
- Excitement for blockchain, Web 3.0, and similar decentralized technologies.
- Experience with GitHub Actions and self-hosted runners in particular.
- Experience working remotely in a distributed team.
- A strong desire to grow and challenge yourself. While this role is mainly focused on maintenance, we would expect you to constantly find ways to improve and automate services under your purview.
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.