Hi there! We're looking for a Sr. Manager of Partner Marketing to join the Partnerships team at Zapier. Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Zapier has helped over 1.8 million individuals and businesses with their automation needs.
This role is responsible for activating and growing Zapier’s vast ecosystem of platform and channel partners at scale. This includes managing the teams and programs to ensure Zapier’s partners are building and maintaining clean integrations, driving adoption of Zapier’s various partner products, and growing our budding channel program to pair the needs of Zapier users with Experts that can help. This is the ideal position for individuals with B2B marketing backgrounds, that excel at strategy and working cross functionally to execute integrated marketing campaigns and programs, and have a deep understanding of SaaS and a desire to cement Zapier’s position in the center of it all.
If you’re interested in launching your career at a fast-growing and profitable company, then read on…
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
You’re an excellent written communicator. We’re also a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at Zapier.
You’re creative and resourceful. You try as many angles as possible to secure positive press mentions for clients and companies. You keep an eye out for media, speaking, and award opportunities as they arise and keep up on industry trends.
You believe relationships are critical to success. You have relationships with business and tech media, you have experience working with customers or partners, and you’re able to quickly build trust with cross-functional teams and external agencies.
You’re solid at time management. You’ll juggle a variety fast-moving communications projects, and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
Things You’ll Do
- Manage and build a diverse marketing team capable of serving our partners
- Create and execute the strategy to distribute Zapier’s current and future partner products
- Own the partner funnel and methodically improve the partner lifecycle
- Motivate SaaS partners to deliver high-quality integrations through best-in-class case studies and examples
- Craft and execute a plan for driving more awareness and use of Experts to ensure users find hands-on help from a reliable, vetted third-party
- Analyze and report on campaign successes, use learnings to inform future strategies
- Create baseline metrics to evaluate and report on the success of programs and campaigns
- Be a thought partner to PMM, Partnerships, Product and Engineering to optimize the entire partner journey
- Prioritize the work of your teams and associated supporting teams (content, email, etc.)
- Travel of 5% - 10% for company retreats that rotate to various cities throughout North America.
- As a part of our All Hands Support initiative, help customers have the best possible experience with Zapier
The Whole Package
Our flexible, distributed environment lets us work with the best people from around the world. Zapiens live in 40+ countries, including the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more!
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Profit-sharing program for 100% of Zapiens
- $2,000 annual learning stipend for use on courses, conferences, and more—your choice
- Two annual all-company retreats
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Customized Zapiversary rewards on your 1, 3, 5, 7 and 10 year work anniversaries
- Leading-edge equipment. We set you up with an Apple laptop and provide an additional budget for you to choose other home office accessories and software you may need.
- Time to renew. We encourage Zapiens to take at least 2 weeks off each year. Most of us take 4-5 weeks, in addition to locally recognized holidays.
- Opportunity to work with Zapier’s amazing partners network
- *While we take care of Zapiens around the world the best we can, healthcare and retirement plans are currently available specifically in the UK, Canada, and United States.
How to Apply
We have a non-standard application process designed to promote inclusion and equity. We first ask a few questions in our application form that would typically be asked at the start of an initial interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate. Please be sure to answer each question; the resume and CV fields are optional.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us—even if we don’t see an immediate fit with our team. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people, and do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, age, or any other status protected by local law. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.
Zapier is is committed to inclusion. As part of this commitment, Zapier will ensure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodations are needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]