Creating a planet fueled by reliable, affordable, clean energy isn’t what keeps us up at night; it’s what gets us out of bed. At Opus One Solutions, our software platform GridOS® helps us pursue solutions that will change how countries access, optimize and distribute electrical energy. From helping utilities optimize their operations when lots of homeowners are feeding solar energy into the electrical grid or charging electric vehicles, to setting up marketplaces to trade clean energy, we're powering a more sustainable future.
As a Freelance Content Writer at Opus One Solutions you’ll get to show off your excellent writing skills on a variety of key projects. In most cases, the following job responsibilities can be expected:
- Collaborate with in-house marketing team to develop ideas for and write engaging content (blogs and other marketing collaterals-whitepaper, ebook, etc.) that aligns with our brand strategy, and addresses the needs and interests of our multiple stakeholders
- Understands digital measurement metrics, has a strong understanding of writing for digital channels, including SEO, keyword research and placement, and user engagement metrics.
- Research and interview key stakeholders and subject-matter experts
- Tell the stories of our company, employees, and customers in ways that expand our brand presence, inform, engage, and help achieve our business goals
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexity; can work remotely within a set budget and deadline; and works well under pressure.
- Previous experience working within the clean tech/renewable energy space
- Highly familiar with emerging energy industry trends, regulations, and implications on utility customers in DER management, microgrids, distribution planning, SCADA, and asset management.
- P.Eng. or equivalent technical certifications/experience
We are all driven by one common goal: to accelerate the integration of clean and sustainable energy in North America and the world. Recognized by Red Herring as one of North America’s top 100 private technologies and a top 100 global cleantech company for three years running, Opus One is leaving its mark in North America, Europe, and Asia with exciting grid modernization projects with leading utility companies that are helping the world become more sustainable.
At Opus One Solutions we understand that not everyone develops their talent and hones their skills in a traditional way. Different paths and experiences are part of the diversity we know we need to succeed. If you feel you meet all or most of the qualifications we are seeking, take a chance and express your interest here.
Opus One Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.