We’re looking for an experienced Senior Copywriter to help craft and drive the Hatch brand through messaging across all of our products. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate closely and effectively across marketing and product teams, and is obsessed with bringing brands and product experiences to life through storytelling.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and champion Hatch’s brand voice in support of the overall marketing vision and objectives, and channel business needs
- Work closely with design, brand, production, digital and product development teams to develop brand copy across various digital and non-digital touch-points
- Work closely with the marketing and product teams to develop brand copy across various digital and non-digital touch-points
- Understand our entire customer journey, inclusive of all experiences, from prospecting, onboarding and in-app copy
- Bring informed storytelling and Hatch tone to every touch-point, in collaboration with the greater team
- Drive brand messaging deliverables across all creative efforts to deliver compelling stories that simply and strongly explain the “why” and reasons to believe in a product
- Collaborate effectively as a creative partner with internal cross functional business partners, marketing team, product management, and outside agencies/partners
- Develop and evolve copy workflows and processes
- Be ruthless when it comes to editing, grammar, and proofreading techniques for all incoming copy from external partners and vendors
- Change gears easily, working with different teams and channels in a fast-paced, iterative environment
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years of experience as a brand/marketing copywriter on consumer-facing products, ideally in a start-up environment.
- Hardware experience is a plus.
- A portfolio that shows strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of deliverables, including in-app, paid and organic social, product messaging, lifecycle, and brand guidelines
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop campaigns that get customers' attention and build product brands people love
- Experience driving complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills, ability to handle multiple projects across several categories/channels
- Possess a creative, positive, and flexible attitude
- Strong editing, grammar, and proofreading techniques
Why You Will Love Working at Hatch!
- We are certified as A Great Place to Work! 96% of our employees have reported that Hatch is a great place to work.
- We have an amazing leadership team that truly values its employees and lives our company values each and every day.
- We delight our customers with something everyone needs; a good night’s sleep!
- Our team is collaborative, fun, and brilliant!
- You have an opportunity to make a large impact in people’s lives
- We are backed by world class investors including True Ventures and have strong revenue growth.
- We take let you take care of what you need by offering a flexible/remote work environment
- We also take care of you through our comprehensive compensation package and many other perks and benefits including 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employees and 80% for dependents
- Meaningful equity
- 401(k) match with no vesting schedule
- Remote office allowance
- Monthly Internet reimbursement allowance
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for those important moments in life
- Friends and Family discount
- Many other spontaneous perks
Designed by experts and loved by parents, our Rest family includes Rest, Rest+, Rest Mini, and Rest (2nd Gen)—all-in-one sleep products designed for babies and kids that can be controlled remotely. Hatch Restore is a fully-customizable product geared toward helping adults sleep well. As an all-in-one sleep assistant, Restore helps people personalize their perfect night of slumber. Launched in 2014 by parent entrepreneurs Ann Crady Weiss and Dave Weiss, and featured on “Shark Tank” in 2016, Hatch is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.