We are a digital media and games company. On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team pursuing our mission to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and aim to inspire their world.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 500 million people who played our games
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content and mini-games translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful world.
Become a part of our team as Content Editor for French Audience (m/f/d) and take the following responsibilities:
- Manage, commission and monitor all project-translations into French
- Curate and localize EN content into French for our world wide audience
- Deduct style guide and quality criteria for French translations based on performance
- Implement and ensure best localization measures into the French translation Team
- Ensure daily translation amounts and turnaround times in French are met with the help of our inhouse translation team
- You are a Content Editor expert who knows how to appeal to our audience
- You have already experience in app localization
- You have a desire to create positive work experience for your Team
- You are experienced in managing and curating translations on a big scale
- You have good knowledge translation software
- You are not afraid of using a CMS and and custom-built inhouse solutions
- You have a organizational talent
- You have proficient knowledge of the English language and can communicate concisely
- You can send us references with your application documents
- You are reliable, a team player and work enthusiastically
- Entrepreneurial thinking, solution-oriented and independent working round off your profile
- Develop strong knowledge of our technical tools, CMS and our best-practices; share this knowledge with your colleagues and new team members in the editorial team to help them achieve their goals
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills.
- Down-to-earth founders and management, who understand their role as servant leaders.
- With an English office language, we are an international and diverse team with people from all over the world.
- Active input on products that are used and downloaded globally by millions of users.
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with flexible working hours and extensive remote work / home-office options.
- Focus on knowledge sharing and cross-team-collaboration, with opportunities to share experiences with one another.
- Regular team events to be decided on democratically.
- A wonderful and growing company library.