Flyer One Ventures is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Currently, we are looking for a full-time remote QA Engineer for external (non-Genesis) product company — RedTrack.io
RedTrack.io - ad tracking and conversion attribution platform. We started RedTrack in 2017 to make it easy for media buyers to consolidate and report data. While that principle still lies on the basis of our business, it has transformed into our core value to solve growth-related challenges in media-buying through sophisticated technology and human assistance. Today, our team works in 5 countries and engages with customers from 107 countries daily.
RedTrack takes their people as a source of success. Encourages and helps them to grow within a company. Values proactive and ambitious individuals, and provides a lot of freedom to carry out their ideas.
Who we are looking for:
- Commercial experience at least 2+ years;
- Experience in QA process;
- Test cases;
- Issue tracking.
Bonus hard skills:
- Respond to bug reports by support team: confirm, create tickets
- Implement and maintain automatic testing;
- Test new features before release.
- Both vertical and horizontal growth from current position, it really depends on your aspirtion and goals.
- Ability to work remotely or in a coworking space.
- Flexible working hours.
- Paid sick leaves and vacation.
- Equipment for work.