We are looking for a QA Engineer who will be the quality guardian of our IT department.
Challenges you will solve:
- You become part of one of our core teams and focus on further improving our highly successful automatic design technology.
- Be the quality guardian of the team.
- Help your team to define user stories with particular attention to acceptance criteria.
- Play the role of QA mentor and assist developers in writing their own tests
- Define, plan, and execute tests according to the priorities defined with the team.
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Work on improving the continuous integration pipeline.
- Integrate or build new tools and frameworks to improve and automate QA and development processes even further.
- Collaborate with your colleagues on improvements to common practices/tools/processes, and share knowledge and experience.
What you bring with you:
- At least 5 years of experience in a comparable position.
- Understanding of the modern testing and delivering approaches (unit tests, automated tests, TDD, load testing, continuous integration, etc.).
- Experience with CI tools.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methodology, tools, and processes in an agile setup.
- Knowledge of quality metrics gathering and presentation.
- You are eager to learn and use new technologies and want to contribute your ideas.
- Nice to have: You have experience in Fullstack-Development or either in Frontend or Backend. Ideally, you have in-depth knowledge with at least one modern frontend technology and have had a past need to actively implement an end to end testing suite validating the functionality of your code.
What we offer:
- Career opportunity in a fast growing international company.
- Use 10% of your time on self-guided projects of your choice related to work.
- Working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic work environment of international professionals and experienced founders.
- Company events twice a year, quarterly Hack Days / Team Events (currently as digital events).
- Budgets for further education and conferences.
- Apple working equipment (if you like) and freedom to choose the tools you want to use.
- Flexible working hours, remote working possibility (also after Covid-19) and an appealing salary.
If you are interested in this position, you’re welcome to contact our People and Culture Team directly for more information!